The 2nd annual Twin Cities Startup Week is next week and this year it really blew up. 60 events over the entire week and, by the looks of it, many events are completely sold out. Whoa.
The week will be fun, busy and crazy. Kind of like life in a startup!
Here’s what I’m looking forward to attending:
- TCSW Kickoff Breakfast – Startups and breakfast burritos. Yep.
- Beta.MN 2.5 – Kicking off TCSW with 500+ of our closest friends.
- Sport Ngin Beta.MN After Party – Keep it going.
- Mobilize.MN – Panel of Minnesota’s most successful KickStarter campaigns in mobile – Great lineup and people.
- Startup Week Mentor Hours – Hosted by MESA – Unbelievable opportunity for facetime with some experienced mentors.
- MN Cup Final Awards – I was a judge for the tech division and very impressed with quality of applications. Time to see who wins.
- No Recruiters Allowed – I’m not a recruiter, so hopefully they’ll let me in.
- Startup Week Mentor Hours – Hosted by The Social Lights and MOJO Minnesota – More facetime with experienced mentors.
- Mac Startups Demo Day – Students starting startups. Love it.
- MinneDemo 21 – Always a good time and demo lineup looks amazing.
- Startup Week Career Fair – Want to work for a startup? Of course you do.
- Pitch Fest – Looking forward to judging the final pitches!
- Startup Weekend – Culmination of Startup Week…start your startup in a weekend!
See you next week!